Kids Play International
Using Sport to promote gender equity in countries impacted by genocide.
Tracy Evans founded Kids Play International in 2008 after taking a trip to Africa and seeing the positive impact sports had on the impoverished youth there. She was so moved by her experience that she started a nonprofit organization to that shares the Olympic values of Excellence, Friendship and Fair Play with the youth in Rwanda and Cambodia.
Travel with a Purpose!
Olympian Led and Inspired Volunteer Trips
Come Travel with a Purpose to meet the kids, see our programs in action and experience exciting excursions; perhaps you can become our next new Trip Leader! Check out our Volunteer trips to Rwanda and Cambodia at www.kidsplayintl.org. All ages and backgrounds welcome!
Kids Play Ambassadors
Kids Play is partnering with Olympic and Professional athletes, actors and like-minded individuals who understand the power of sport and how it can make a difference in the lives of kids in Africa. If that sounds like you, send us a message and tell us about yourself and why you would be a good Kids Play Ambassador, as we would love to consider you to join our Team!
- Partnering with like-minded people who understand how using sport can make a difference in kids’ lives.
- Use our video and photos to promote and brand yourself
- We’ll also promote you on our website, through social media, press releases, events and all other media outlets.
How YOU Can Help Us Promote Kids Play!
- Help us spread the word through Social Media: linking to your website, Facebook, Twitter, Blog.
- Communicate with others to become Athlete Ambassadors.
- Allow us to use your name.
- Attend a fundraiser if it is in your community
- Participate in our online fundraising campaigns.
- Refer any potential volunteers, donors, supporters who may like to donate or be associated with our non-profit.